Search This Blog

Monday 5 December 2011

Just Forgot Me Sunnies!

We have had a magnificent spell of weather here on the east coast lately and, luckily, I have been able to make the most of it with some good walks up the coast. Cold but bright and cheerful could sum it all up. Today was exceptional though. The air was so crisp and clean and the cold in the air actually added to rather than detracted from the experience. Fantastically lucky to live here. Like most places Skegness has its problems but on a day like today there is nowhere better in the world.

Only problem I had was that I forgot my sunglasses. The sun glinting of the sea and the inlets and creeks left behind by the recent, magnificent, high-tide made it difficult to see anything when heading south. Oh the problems I have to put up with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment