Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Natural Justice?

Is there such a thing do you think? I really hope there is. I am sure that many of us know of people who have got away with acts that should have been punished by the authorities, the sort of person where we just shrug our shoulders and say "They always get away with it", and we know deep down that they probably will!

Whilst walking up on the sea-front the other day, I met a guy, bit of a strange old cove if I am to be honest. Got talking about this and many other subjects with him and although he was a bit strange, as I have already said, he was adamant that when it came to natural justice it did exist. He said it just needed activating by the will-power of those people who had suffered due to the actions of others. All we need to do is to will those people to be brought to justice by nature and it would happen. We might never know that it has but it will have done.

Not sure I believe it myself and I don't feel that I am vindictive by nature but, having said that, I am going to give it a try. I will be very keen to see what happens!!!

Know someone you want to see brought to natural justice? Give it a go eh, what have you got to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment