Search This Blog

Sunday 18 December 2011

This Is Mine - What's Yours

Presenting on local community radio station Lindsey Coast Radio at this time of the year, brings one into contact with numerous examples of Christmas music. Now as a rule I am no fan of most of it but there are one or two tracks that I do like. Now that I think about it, perhaps my choices would be a little off-beat. Of all the Christmas music that there is my favourite two would have to be Jona Lewie Stop The Cavalry and David Bowie with Bing Crosby singing Peace On Earth/The Little Drummer Boy.

Of those two, if I had to choose, I would have to go for the latter. Something wonderful about those two musical icons, so very different in their styles and their music, singing together, that it just works wonderfully well.

So that is my choice. As I say a bit strange and not to everyones taste. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment