Search This Blog

Sunday 18 December 2011

13 Hour Day!!

Set off yesterday at 9 a.m. Got back home just before 10 p.m. Drove approximately 450 miles during the day. Hold-ups on the motorway, other drivers doing their best to kill us. What was that all about? Simply football.

My team Lincoln City were playing Forest Green Rovers in the non-league Blue Square Premier yesterday. FGR are located in Nailsworth in south Gloucestershire. Several pick-ups of fellow nutcases in Lincoln and then off we go.

Am I mad? Am I barking? Is there nothing better I could do with my time? The answer to those questions is probably yes to all 3.

Did I enjoy it? Yes.
Was it worth it? Oh so definitely!

3 points and a 2 goals to nil win. What better way could there be to spend a Saturday?
Okay don't answer that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment