Search This Blog

Friday 25 November 2011

The Skegnessness of Skegness!!

Some months ago I wrote about a grant of £50,000 from the National Lottery to an institution to find the Hullness of Hull. Not surprisingly this generated a lot of interest and that article remains the most-viewed article on this blog. You can find it at http://steveodare.blogspot.com/2011/01/50000-to-identify-hullness-in-hull.html if you would care to have a read.

Without going to the lengths of asking the National Lottery for a similar figure to carry out my own research, although I could do with the cash, let me pose the question to all you readers. What is the Skegnessness of Skegness. What is it about Skegness that makes it, well, Skegness in your eyes?

Either comment below, on facebook, or send your answers to me on the back of a ten pound note!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment