Search This Blog

Sunday 2 August 2015

Windows 10 Loaded

I have just downloaded and installed FREE Windows 10 on my HP Pavilion laptop which I registered for a few weeks ago.

My computer screen does not look that different to be honest although my computer appears to be working a lot quicker than it did on Windows 8.

Whenever I try any of these techy things like updates and new software etc. it invariably goes awry!

Faint heart never won fair software so I am off to go and press a few buttons and see what happens.

If I disappear from the internet then you will know that my normal issues trying to be a techy have just carried on.


Wish me luck. GULP!

1 comment:

  1. Sure you will be happy once its all done, have spent the last three days invstigating and getting to know, win10, and I like it :-)

    ReplyDelete