Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 September 2011

One In The Armpit

So there I was digging away on my allotment. Just lifted all my onions and racked them up to dry in my shed. Turning over the onion bed ready for some manure to go on it in a couple of weeks when BANG!

Gee up neddy right in the armpit. Really sharp pain. BANG and another.

What the...............

Ripped off my sweatshirt and then my t-shirt, bare-chested to the world. Away flew a wasp out of my t-shirt. Little bleeder.

How had it managed to find it's way into my sweatshirt and then under my t-shirt and then to sting me not once but twice in the armpit.

Really nasty experience. I can't remember being stung by either a wasp or a bee since I was a little lad. Quite forgotten how painful it can be.

Made me sweat I can tell you. Off home straight away for a couple of smears of Anthisan. Happened about an hour ago and it is still blooming painful. Two huge red marks where the little bugger got me.

Worst thing about it is that I didn't get the chance to squash it to death..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment