Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Please Sit Down Before You Read This

I got a letter in the post today. Nothing unusual about that you may say. Well it was the most unusual letter I have ever received. In fact unusual is not the word. Incredible describes it far more accurately. In fact it is so incredible that I had to ring the senders to find out if it was genuine or not. To my amazement it was.

Have I won the lottery? No. More incredible than that.

No the letter was from Eon my electricity and gas provider. It is telling me that my monthly payments are GOING DOWN. Yes folks you did read that correctly. My monthly payments are actually going down.

I told you it was incredible and I hope you took my advice to sit down before you read this. Fainting is a lot safer in a sitting position, isn't it??

No comments:

Post a Comment