Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Skegness Lidl Reopening Date

I have been amazed by the amount of interest that there has been in my article from earlier in the year entitled Skegness Lidl Closing For Refurbishment which has become the third most viewed article on my blog.

The article can be viewed here:

 http://steveodare.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/skegness-lidl-closing-for-refurbishment.html

The interest prompted me to contact Lidl to enquire as to how the new store is coming along and when it will be reopening. The answer I have been given is that the store will reopen for business in the brand new and much enlarged store on 10th December this year. There was a caveat to this statement which was that this information is correct at the time of sending and could be subject to change.

I for one will be very pleased to see the store back in business. If I get any other information I will post it on here.

Regards.


No comments:

Post a Comment