Search This Blog

Monday 14 September 2015

Labour MP Looks Down On Armed Forces and Health Services

Just heard the new female Labour MP for Grimsby, Melanie Onn, describe the jobs that the female members of Corbyns Shadow Cabinet have been given as "tea making" jobs. That will be Health and Defence amongst others then. I am sure all the doctors and nurses and the soldiers, sailors and airmen will be so pleased that she views them, the organisations they work in and the jobs they do so highly!

I served 23 years in the Army and worked in the NHS for 10 years. I am so glad she respects my efforts!

The positions that the female MPs have been appointed to are full Shadow Cabinet positions. "Tea making" jobs? I ask you?

Where do Labour get these idiots from?

1 comment:

  1. What can you expect from a female Labour supporter, doesn't even know which way is up.

    ReplyDelete