Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Mad, Sad Or Just Plain Crazy?

Well which one is it? It must be one or the other or I would not have done it would I? Is it something that a sane person would really do? Not being sure if I am sane when it comes to this, I cannot answer my own question can I? A hundred mile round trip every other week to add to the cost cannot be right can it?

Oops sorry. You obviously have no idea what I am talking about do you? That just goes to show the state that I am in about this. What am I talking about?

Simply put; I have just purchased a season ticket to watch Lincoln City next year at a cost of £300. Lincoln City!! That's right. The team that I have followed all over the country and been completely let down by. The team that I just could not believe could get themselves relegated but managed to do so. The team that has no budget, no players and, if the doom-mongers are to be believed no future.

£300 for a season of Blue Square Premier (non-league) football. So which is it. Mad, sad or just plain crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment