Search This Blog

Sunday 28 August 2011

Author Commits Heinous Crime - Army Act 1955

Just been tidying up cupboards etc. and throwing away lots of stuff that make up my personal history. One of the things that I have found is a charge sheet relating to the only time I was ever caught doing something wrong during my 23 year service in the Royal Corps of Signals. Here are the details which took place at 13 Signal Regiment, Birgelen, West Germany (BFPO 40):

24925260 LCPl O'DARE SJ

Neglect to the prejudice of good order and military discipline contrary to Section 69 of the Army Act 1955, in that he at Mercury Barracks on (or about) 19 July 1977, lost his MOD Form 90 (ID Card for the uninitiated).

This was dealt with by way of a hearing in front of my Officer Commanding on the 29th July 1977.

The Finding was: GUILTY
I was fined £10.00p.

Oh the shame!!!!!!

I don't know how I managed to come by this document, I must have nicked it when nobody was looking. They didn't catch me for that though, did they? Great times.

No comments:

Post a Comment