Search This Blog

Monday 16 May 2016

The Russians Liking This!

Fascinated that all of a sudden I am getting a really big interest in this blog from Russia. I wonder why that is? Is it because they like the thought of being able to follow ELDC in the imposition of a completely unfair car parking payment regime? I don't really know but something appears to have peaked their interest. I can just see Mr Putin standing up in the Politburo and explaining why some parts of Russia can have free car parking and others can't. Would he get away with it? Well based upon what has happened in East Lindsey I don't see any reason why not!
Free parking for some but not others? Yes I think that will work. Moscow perhaps but not the Black Sea coast.
Oh No!


This is a chart showing from which parts of the world this blog has been viewed. As you can see Russia is extremely prominent! Dobroye utro Rossiya!
Mother Russia





No comments:

Post a Comment